Jen and Sarah were together in the same city in the same room and just couldn’t pass up the chance to do a real-deal AMA while looking at each other’s faces! You asked, we answered…but get ready. There are some weird things in here (mainly said by Jen).
- At KissCon, Sarah and Sophie Jordan hosted a session called "Bananas Books" and friend of the pod Beth took notes and listed all the titles.
- Jen's Best Friend Kelly runs The Resistance Button Club, makes avatar buttons, and also designs stickers and swag for Romancelandia.
- You can see the signed copy of Wicked Abyss on our insta.
- Jen wrote about making new TBR collections for her Kindle on Twitter.
- Soren is one of the characters in Tiffany Reisz's Original Sinners series.
- Check out the IAD fan Facebook group.
- Check below in the photo array for the Kleypas books with talismans.
- Fridging is a comics term, and this explainer uses Deadpool 2 to explain the history of this problematic trope.
- Close 3rd person point of view is very common in romance.
- Unreliable narrators are very uncommon in romance.
- Here's how to make a Chicago-style hot dog.
- A quick primer on archetypes.
- Next week, we're talking about MacRieve with the magnificent Sierra Simone.
- Sarah's newest book, Brazen and the Beast, comes out in July and you should pre-order it now!