We know you’re getting excited for No Rest for the Wicked, but before we talk about vampires and Valkyries, let’s talk about escort romances!
- Sarah and Jen have both loved The Kiss Quotient. Sarah reviewed at for The Washington Post. Jen's been turning her friend Ernie into an occasional romance reader, and live-tweeted his read of TQK.
- Escorted by Claire Kent, which is a pen name of Noelle Adams
- Virginity is a construct
- Romancing the Stone is an 80s movie classic. Kathleen Turner plays a romance writer on an adventure to retreive a missing emerald.
- Curio and the Curio Vignettes by Cara McKenna
- The Smart Bitches made a list of competence porn romances, where all the characters are just really good at their jobs.
- Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas. Here's the Twitter thread where Jenny Nordbak alerts everyone to the sexiness factor.
- The Companion Contract by Solace Ames
- Burn Down the Night by Molly O'Keefe
- The Duke by Gaelen Foley
- Claiming the Courtesan by Anna Campbell
- Journalist Melissa Gira Grant writes about sex workers and the politics of sex work. You should follow her on Twitter.
- The Master by Kresley Cole
- Get ready for No Rest for the Wicked