Sarah has a new book coming next week! Listen to Jen ask her all kinds of questions that she can’t answer…and also talk about why silent, grunting heroes are the best kinds. Preorder now, and get Brazen the second it is released into the world on Tuesday, July 30th!
- Jen loves hype video, and there are some for the USWNT are amazing.
- All about advanced reading copies (ARCs) and what it looks like when you get typeset pages.
- Jen has a new title at Kirkus: romance correspondent. She's been interviewing a lot of authors.
- Kate Clayborn perfectly described why we love a grunting hero.
- Only 33 Fortune 500 CEOs are women, which is nonsense.
- Listen to our Curvy Heroines interstitial.
- Covent Garden and the rookeries.
- What's a life peerage?
- Derek Craven forever.
- What it means to be "on the shelf."
- Audiobook narrator Justine Eyre is the narrator for Sarah's books. Can you even imagine what would happen if she and Petkoff ever got together and narrated a romance?
- Preorder Brazen & the Beast at Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Apple, or Indiebound -- or from Sarah's local indie, WORD, and get it signed and with fun goodies!