This week we’re talking all things royal! Join us with the fabulously fun Nana Malone to talk about kings, queens, princes and princesses, royal weddings, royal gossip, why Nick Jonas married SO FAR ABOVE HIMSELF, and how we wish poor Kate Middleton could just have a cheeseburger with her friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in your favorite podcasting platform — and while you’re there, please leave us a like or a review.
Next week, we’re finishing up the Game Makers series with arguably Kresley’s most damaged hero, Dmitri Sevastyan! Basically, July is “Sarah’s favorite books” month, so settle in for that…we’ll be joined by one of our favorites, Kate Clayborn, who will reveal the name of our group text thread! Read The Player at Amazon, B&N, Apple Books, Kobo, or from your local Indie.
- Welcome, Nana Malone!
- We were all about talking about songs and music videos today: Royals by Lorde, S&M by Rhianna, and Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. Bonus hilarious conversation between Jen and her son about that last one.
- The e is silent.
- Shawn Mendes in Calvin Klein.
- All about boy bands, why girls love them, the powerhouse that is BTS, and the many hairstyles of Justin Beiber.
- Nick Jonas married up... Chasing that happiness, I guess. Priyanka Chopra is unbelievably gorgeous. We stan.
- Meghan and Harry's wedding was our favorite movie of 2018, but Charles and Diana's makes us sad. Jen's favorite moment is the singing of Stand by Me, but Sarah's daughter likes this yellow lady.
- Kate Middleton has a new fashion plan.
- This list on Goodreads has FOUR HUNDRED AND FOUR romances where the hero is a duke.
- Prince Albert of Monaco married Grace Kelly and her wedding dress is still gorgeous sixty years later.
- All about the Romanceclass authors and their books.
- Jen loves John Wick. But then again, who doesn't?
- The Sierra Simone taboo scale.
- That Sex in the City episode with the "bum licker," as Nana said.
- Sarah wants 16th century Assassin's Creed, so this series by Robin LeFevers about a bunch of teenage assassin nuns is the obvious answer.
- Have you pre-ordered Brazen & the Beast?
- We can't keep track of what we're reading, when. Next week, The Player! In three weeks, back to IAD with the Dacian two-fer: Shadow's Claim & Shadow's Seduction!